Best 100 Drawing Quotes And Captions By Famous Artists-Quotes Motivational

  Drawing Quotes And Captions

Here are collection quotes and captions about drawing by famous artist. Every artist or beginner need to inspirational for creativity and thinking about drawing art. Sketching and Drawing is a great way to improve your creative skills and start thinking in a different way. Artist loves and starving about drawing definitely you are a fan of the arts; you will be a fan of these drawing quotes too.

(~All My Drawing In The Captions What I Made Myself~)

Table of Contents

 Q1.Why drawing is important in our life?

Q2. Art Captions?

Q3. Drawing Captions?

Q4. Sketching Captions?

Q5. Why drawing is good for you?

1. “When I see a white piece of paper, I feel I’ve got to draw and drawing for me, is the beginning of everything.” –Ellsworth Kelly.

2. “The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.” –Aristotle.

3. “Painting has a life of their own that derives from the painter’s soul.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

4. “Drawing is the artist’s most direct and spontaneous expression, a species of writing: it reveals, better than does painting, his true personality.” –Edgar Degas.

5. “Learn the rules like pro, so you can break them like an artist.” –Pablo Picasso.

6. “Every artist was first an amateur.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson.

7. “What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity, something like a good armchair which provides relaxation from physical fatigue.” –Henri Matisse.

8. “Painting is the grandchild of nature. It is related to god.” –Rembrandt.

9. “He who despises painting has no love for the philosophy in nature.” –Leonardo Da Vinci.

10. “The whole essence of good drawing and of good thinking, perhaps is to work a subject down to the simplest form possible and still have it believable for what it is meant to be.” –Chuck Jones.

11. “Drawing is vision on paper.” –Andrew Loomis.

12. “I love the quality of pencil. It helps me to get to the core of a thing.” –Andrew Wyeth.

13. “Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric tones. It brings together man and the world. It lines through magic.” –Keith Haring.

14. “I would like a paint the way a bird sings.” –Claude Monet.

15. “A young painter who cannot liberate himself from the influence of past generations is digging his own grave.” –Henri Matisse.

16. “There is no blue without yellow and without orange.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

17. “If you understand your painting beforehand, you might as well not paint it.” –Salvador Dali.

18. “There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative pointer than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.” –Henri Matisse.

19. “The important thing is to keep on drawing when you start to paint. Never graduate from drawing.” –John Sloan.

20. “Drawing makes you see things clearer, and clearer and clearer still, until your eyes ache.” –David Hockney.

21. “For the artist, drawing is discovery and that is not just a slick phrase, it is quite literally true.” –John Berger.

22. “The first meeting of the human being was drawing not writing.” –Marjane Satrapi.

23. “Drawing is not what one sees but what one can make others see.” –Edgar Degas.

24. “I started painting as a hobby when I was little, I didn’t know I had any talent. I believe talent is just a pursued interest, anybody can do what I do.” –Bob Ross.

25. “While drawing, I discover what I really want a say.” –Dario Fo.

26. “Drawing includes there and a half quarters of the content of painting; Drawing contains everything, except the hue.” –Jean Auguste Dominique Ingres.

27. “Drawing is like making an expressive gesture with the advantage of permanence.” –Henri Matisse.

28. “Drawing is the honestly of the art, there is no possibility of cheating; it is either good or bad.” –Salvador Dali.

29. “Sketch is almost everything, it is the painter’s identity, his style, his conviction, and then color is just a gift to the drawing.” –Fernando Botero.

30. “Drawing is the root of everything.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

31. “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” –Pablo Picasso.

32. “When I paint, I never think of seeing people fail to understand that we paint in order to experiment and to develop ourselves as we strive for greater heights.” –Edvard Munch.

33. “I draw like other people bite their nails.” –Pablo Picasso.

34. “Drawing is giving a performance; an artist is an actor who is not limited by the body, only by his ability and perhaps, experience.” –Marc Davis.

35. “My idea of heaven is to wake up, have a good breakfast, and spend the rest of the day dreaming.” –Peter Folk.

36. “I sometimes think there is nothing as delightful as drawing.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

37. “Drawing is rather like playing chess: your mind races ahead of the moves that you eventually make.” –David Hockney.

38. “Learning to draw is really a matter of learning to see, to see correctly; and that means a good deal more than merely looking with the eye.” –Kimon Nicolaides.

39. “All the visible world is only light on form.” –Andrew Loomis.

40. “For me, drawing is a way of navigating the imagination and it remains the fundamental vehicle of my practice. Drawing allows me to be at my most inventive.” –Shanzia Sikander.

41. “Drawing is a way of coming upon the connection between things, just like metaphor in poetry reconnects what has become separated.” –John Berger.

42. “Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.” –Henry Ward Beecher.

43. “For me drawing is an attempt to understand what I feel about the world I live in.” –Brian Fraud.

44. “Drawing is a good picture is like telling a really good lie-the key is in the incidental detail.” –Shaun Tan.

45. “In drawing one must look for or suspect that there is more than is casually seen.” –George Bridgman.

46. “One must always draw, draw with the eyes, when one cannot draw with a pencil.” –Balthus.

47. “If you can draw well, tracing won’t hurt; and if you can’t draw well, tracing won’t help.” –Bradely Schmehl.

48. “Drawing is the basis of art. A bad painter cannot draw, but one who draws well can always paint.” –Ashley Gorky.

49. “In drawing nothing is better than the first attempt.” –Pablo Picasso.

50. “It is only by drawing often, drawing everything drawing incessantly, that one fine day you discover, to you surprise, that you have rendered something in its true character.” –Camille Pissarro.

51. “In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my dreaming.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

52. “Life beats down and crushes the soul and art reminds you that you have one.” –Stella Adler.

53. “You can’t do sketches enough, sketch everything and keep your curiosity fresh.” –John Singer Sargent.

54. “My attitude towards drawing is not necessarily about dreaming, It’s about making the best kind of image I can make, it’s about talking as clearly as I can.” –Jim Dine.

55. “I want to paint humanity, humanity and again humanity.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

56. “Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation.” –Henri Cartier Bresson.

57. “Drawing at its best is not what your eyes see but what our mind understands.” –Milard Sheets.

58. “Life is sometimes hard. Things go wrong, in life and in love and in business and in friendship and in health and in all other ways that life can go wrong, and when things get tough, this is what you should do, make good art.” –Neil Gaiman.

59. “A drawing is simply a line going for a walk.” –Paul Klee.

60. “If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing.” –Marc Chagall.

61. “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” –Leonardo Da Vinci.

62. “A true artist is not one who is inspired, but one who inspires others.” –Salvador Dali.

63. “Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.” –John W. Gardner.

64. “With drawing, I am acutely aware of creating something on a sheet of paper; it is a sensual act, which you cannot say about the act of writing. In fact, I often turn to drawing to recover from the writing.” –Gunter Grass.

65. “There is no must in art because art is free.” –Wassily Kandinsky.

66. “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” –Pablo Picasso.

67. “A true masterpiece does not tell everything.” –Albert Camus.

68. “Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons.” –Al Hirsch Feld.

69. “Painting from nature is not copying the object, it’s realising one’s sensations.” –Paul Cezanne.

70. “An artist must have his measuring tools not in the hand, but in the eye.” –Michelangelo.

71. “Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do.” –Edgar Degas.

72. “Drawing is like making expressive gestures, with the advantage of performance.” –Henri Matisse.

73. “I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

74. “I just wanted to paint and sketch and tell stories by drawing.” –Robert Redford.

75. “Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.” –Leo Tolstoy.

76. “Art is longing, you never arrive, but you keep going in the hope that you will.” –Anselm Kiefer.

77. “My hand tells me what I am thinking.” –Pablo Picasso.

78. “Painting is a means of self-enlightenment.” –John Olsen.

79. “If drawing belongs to the world of spirit and color to that of the senses, you must draw first to cultivate the spirit.” –Henri Matisse.

80. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” –Albert Einstein.

81. “I put my heart and my soul into my work and have lost my mind in the process.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

82. “The artist must train not only his eye but also his soul.” –Wassily Kandinsky.

83. “I don’t say everything but I paint everything.” –Pablo Picasso.

84. “To be an artist is to believe in life.” –Henry Moore.

85. “Colors like features follow the changes of the emotions.” –Pablo Picasso.

86. “There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative pointer than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.” –Henri Matisse.

87. “Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” –Leonardo Da Vinci.

88. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” –Pablo Picasso.

89. “The painter has the universe in his mind and hands.” –Leonardo Da Vinci.

90. “Color is my daylong obsession, joy and torment.” –Claude Monet.

91. “Now I really feel the landscape. I can be bold and include every tone of pink and blue; it’s enchanting, it’s delicious.” –Claude Monet.

92. “I don’t literally paint that table but the emotion it produces upon me.” –Henri Matisse.

93. “Begin by learning to draw and paint likes the old masters. After all, you can do as you like; everyone will respect you.” –Salvador Dali.

94. “To know what you’re going to draw, you have to begin drawing.” –Pablo Picasso.

95. “Creativity takes courage.” –Henri Matisse.

96. “How painting surpasses all human workers by reason of the subtle possibilities which it contains.” –Leonardo Da Vinci.

97. “More than even despite my poor sight, I need to paint and paint unceasingly.” –Claude Monet.

98. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” –Vincent Van Gogh.

99. “An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision.” –James Mcneill Whistler.

100. “Every color has own meaning in the drawing.” –Shivani.


Q1.Why drawing is important in our life?

  • Drawing is fun because it is a form of self-expression.
  • You can make it whatever you want it to be, and create what you wish.
  • Drawing is a great way to improve your creative skills and start thinking in a different way.
  • For child, drawing is so important for children, its increase their imagination.
  • Imagination is such a key part of a child’s growth.
  • Drawing is show freedom of expressions and creativity.
  • Create with the heart; build with the mind.
  • The color they use and the things they draw are a great way for kids to show how they feel.
  • How to hold a pencil or crayons, how to fill the color into small closed areas; this is very important because holding a pencil correctly is a big step of later they learn in life.
  • Learning to see accurately draw value is also a reason to draw from life.
  • Drawing teaches are creative problem solving.

 

Q2. Art Captions?

  • Create art anywhere as long as you have two things pencil and paper.

  • Art is my life and my life is art.

  • Draw an art filling a space in a beautiful way.

  • Bad artist copy, good artist steal.

  • If I art something, I don’t want to have to explain what it is.

  • Art is not what you see, but what you make other see.

  • Art is the only serious things in the world, and the artist is the only person who is never serious.
  • Art is either revolution or plagiarism.
  • I never paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.

  • Every child is an artist.

  • Art doesn’t have to be pretty, it has to be meaningful.

  • Artist by nature, every art is a masterpiece.

  • Art is a line around your thoughts.

  • Art is freedom, being able to bend things most people see as a straight line.
  • Art is neither a profession nor a hobby, art is a way being.

  • Art is what happens when you dare to be who you really are.


Q3. Drawing Captions?

  • Drawing is just another way of keeping a diary.
  • Drawing is the journey of a free soul.

  • It gives me such a sense of peace to draw; more than prayer, walks, anything.
  • Drawing is the silence of thought and the music of sight.

  • Drawing is a way to express your feelings without words.

  • Drawing is great fun and hobby to improve of self-expression.

  • What a draw in painting the spirit and soul of what I see.

  • Being an artist is the same as being a wizard, only instead of a wand, you use a pencil for your magic.
  • Drawing takes time; a live has time in it.

  • Drawing is something that makes you breathe with a different kind of happiness.
  • Drawing is as natural as sunshine and as vital as nourishment.
  • I draw better than I talk.

  • I am happy to be alive as long as I can draw.

  • Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation.
  • Drawing is a vision on paper.
  • Never graduate from drawing.

  • I sometimes think there is nothing as delightful as drawing.
  • The first writing of the human being was drawing, not writing.


Q4. Sketching Captions?

  • Sketch is almost everything.
  • I never look at my watch when I am sketching.

  • Few people know that I am also an artist; I truly enjoy sketching and drawing.

  • Sketching is like dancing, its process as much as product.
  • I believe in sketching because there is something very sensitive in sketching.

  • I would like to be known as an ‘artist’ whether that be music, acting, sketching whatever, I am interested in all of those things.
  • My sketches that look the same, it is you know what I like.

  • Sketching is just enough background to ground the specific story.

  • I am born with a pencil in my hand, I did lots of sketching.

  • I became interested in photography when I found my own sketching and inadequate.
  • I would love to have my own fashion like because to love sketching.

  • You can practice sketching that makes you perfect into the skills.

  • I always carry a sketchbook around with me.

  • Design has long gone from tinkering and sketching of auteurs in isolations to a powerful catalyzer of growth.
  • Tolkien is as good as Dickens at sketching a scene.
  • I always craft my words to the point where I think and hope they are perfect before I ever begin sketching.
  • For me, the sketching of dresses was about fantasy and dreams.

  • I spend a lot of time in a sort of Free State when I am writing in the beginning and sketching.

  • As writers, we are sketching people all the time when we write fiction.

  • There was nothing else in my life but sketching and reading.


Q5. Why drawing is good for you?

  • Drawing is also said to relieve stress and improve focus skills.
  • Creativity improves our overall emotional health.
  • Art allows one to express their thought, feeling and experiences.
  • Drawing is an opportunity to challenge thinking skills and develop learning skills.
  • It is the perfect way to cleanse your mind and get positivity in life.
  • Art enhances positive emotions and kills negativity in your mind.
  • Drawing is a way to express profound emotion without words.
  • For me, holding a paint brush triggers your mind to start imagining meet to new world.


Best Drawing Quotes & Captions By Famous Artist With Cool Photos-Tweet This?

It's my wish this all quotes will bless you, inspire, motivates, confidence, self-love and care believe yourself in the world. "Quotes Motivational" have amazing ability to change the way feel about life. I have inspirational and motivational as well as positive words are a quickly way to change your thinking.

Post a Comment

4 Comments