Best 18 Friend's Quotes For Friendship-Quotes Motivational

Friend Quotes

These Quotes about friend will motivate and inspire you. Wait a moment to read through all Quotes about friendship. Having a best friend is one of the most important beautiful gifts in life. Someone is trustworthy and not too afraid to tell you’re the truth. That relationship just feels secure. That's call true Friends.


1. “Good friends help you to find important things when you have lost them, your smile, your hope, and your courage.”

2. “Don’t fall for sweet words fall for sweet efforts.”

3. “The most valuable gift you can receive is an honest friend.”

4. “Share your smile with the world it’s symbol of friendship and peace.”

5. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart.”

6. “Save your feelings for someone who actually cares.”

7. “Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart. Stay true and you will find someone who likes you for being you.”

8. “True friends or lovers are always together in spirit.”

9. “Honesty is an expensive gift; don’t except it from cheap people.”

10. “Distance will tell you, the real meaning of closeness.”

11. “As long as we stay together, we will be alright, Stay with me forever.”

12. “When I first met you, I honestly didn’t know you were going to be this important to me.”

13. “I prefer to loneliness over fake company.”

14. “You can’t force people to stay in your life staying is a choice, so be thankful for the people who choose you.”

15. “Value the person who gives you time. It’s not just time they share a part of life with you.”

16. “Be with someone who know all your bad and good side, but still choosing you.”

17. “Even the smallest lie can break the biggest trust.”

18. “One day you’ll be just a memory for some people do your best to be a good one.”


  • It's my wish this all quotes will bless you, inspire, motivates, confidence, self-love and care believe yourself in the world. "Quotes Motivational" have amazing ability to change the way feel about life. I have inspirational and motivational positive words are a quickly way to change your thinking.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Honestly I Love it do u know once I hide something from my bestie and she was nagry Bec of that we didn't talk than we play games together she found a guy there and she looks so much friendly with her I was so mad at her cause he was making joke of me but she didn't understand that I was so mad and than she got mad bec of that than she blocked me than after one year we talked I knew that she won't go na talk by her own so I called her u can't beleive we talked like nothing happened 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh...my....my that's call "true friendship" it hard to find truly person who just with you or understand how's your feeling with them, some bestie you are just open your feelings with them without hesitations talk with her/him, even you cant talk another person in our life. so the main important thing friends are who just trust, loyal with you.

      Delete