Best 16 Love Quotes-Quotes Motivational

Love Quotes

I love to share Quotes who inspire you as well as motivate you in your life. This quotes words short with catchy lines about love. Love is one of the most important human emotions in our life.


1. "Love me or Hate me. I am still going to shine."

2. "Love is not between a beautiful Man and Woman. Love is between two beautiful hearts."

3. "The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of god is the love of a mother."

4. "Magic happens when you start loving yourself."

5. "True love means that you care more than someone else's happiness than your own no matter how much pain it may bring you."

6. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."

7. "I like information. I love when smart people make me think of something in a new way."

8. "I love being a girl because I am my daddy's little girl and that rocks!."

9. "In my eyes you are everything."

10. "Only the kindest heart will know true love is... and the bravest one will have it."

11. "No family is perfect...We argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times but in the end family is family. The love will always be there."

12. "Don't talk Just act, Don't say Just show, Don't promise Just prove it."

13. "I love you, not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you."

14. "Thousands of words can tell you how much I love you but only our hearts will understand."

15. "Value the person who gives you time, It's not just time they share a part of life with you."

16. "Be with someone who know all your bad and good site, But still choosing you."


  • It's my wish this all quotes will bless you, inspire, motivates, confidence, self-love and care believe yourself in the world. "Quotes Motivational" have amazing ability to change the way feel about life. I have inspirational and motivational positive words are a quickly way to change your thinking.

Post a Comment

4 Comments