Best 10 Short Happy Quotes-Quotes Motivational

 Happy Quotes

These Quotes about happy will motivate and inspire you. Discover ways to stay positive and happiness to read through all Quotes. Happy is meaning feeling of joy in the life. Happiness only felt from someone’s expression of a smile. In my way thinking happy feeling like you are living the life what you have wanted.



1. “There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.”

2. “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.”

3. “Nobody can make you happy until you are happy with yourself first.”

4. “Whatever you decide to do, just make sure it makes you happy.”

5. “The happiest people are the givers, not the takers.”

6. “When life give you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a millions reason to smile and laugh.”

7. “Simple life is happy life.”

8. “I just find myself happy with the simple things; appreciating the blessing god gave me.”

9. “Your happiness always being with you.”

10. “Never lose the kid in you.”


  • It's my wish this all quotes will bless you, inspire, motivates, confidence, self-love and care believe yourself in the world. "Quotes Motivational" have amazing ability to change the way feel about life. I have inspirational and motivational positive words are a quickly way to change your thinking.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I was trying to become mature and lost the kid me 😔 and now I know am not happy but thanks to these quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never lose kid in you or think like that, try to make yourself busy in your life whatever you want do it who makes you happy, automatically you will be happy too.

      Delete
  2. After reading these quotes I try to change myself but after some time I forgot this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha~~ very funny not remember just deeply observe all lines who make you inspire in your life.^^

      Delete