Best 25 Short Attitude Quotes-Quotes Motivational

 Attitude Quotes

These Quotes about attitude will make you confidence as well as help you to know the importance of attitude in your life. Every single has own attitude feeling to show their personality towards the people. That’s make sure attitude just only one positive attitude way.


1. “I don’t need to explain myself; I know I am right.”

2. “Some woman is lost in a fire; some are built from it.”

3. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”

4. “Be proud of yourself because you are doing your best.”

5. “I’ve built myself using the fire burning inside of me.”

6. “Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in even if that means standing alone.”

7. “I am not looking to escape my darkness, I am learning myself there.”

8. “If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone.”

9. “Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.”

10. “Knowledge will give you power but character will give you respect.”

11. “No beauty parlour can make you beautiful it is your character what makes you beautiful.”

12. “A cool person with a swag attitude is just the kind of right creation.”

13. “I am not like other girls; if you break my heart I will break your bones.”

14. “I am girl and I don’t like pink my favourite colour is black.”

15. “I am just mirror for you; you are good so I am best; if you are bad so I am worst.”

16. “Excuse me, I found something under my shoes oh~ it’s your attitude.”

17. “Sometimes you have to leave, not for ego, but for self-respect.”

18. “I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me.”

19. “No one stays with you permanently so learn to survive alone.”

20. “Silence is better than unnecessary drama.”

21. “Most powerful thing is self-respect. Don’t lose it for anyone.”

22. “Yes, I am smiling because god is always teaching me to be strong.”

23. “Happiness depends on your mind set and attitude.”

24. “Don’t let people destroy you by knowing too much about you.”

25. “Good as always no matter what.”

  • It's my wish this all quotes will bless you, inspire, motivates, confidence, self-love and care believe yourself in the world. "Quotes Motivational" have amazing ability to change the way feel about life. I have inspirational and motivational positive words are a quickly way to change your thinking.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. After reading this I am confident to go to talk with girl in real life hehehe ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool as always no matter what 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome... Don't be copycat hahaha "Good As Always No Matter What"

      Delete