Best 100 Inspirational Dog Quotes About Love, Best Friend And Loyalty-Quotes Motivational

Dog Quotes

Here are the most heart-warming quotes about dog. The special bond of friendship we are having with our dogs, the bond between owner and our dogs is like no other- they’re our companions. The love of a dog is a pure things, he gives you a love, trust and loyal which totally with us. All of these quotes about dog quotes hold me a special place in my heart; I hope you will like them as much I do.

Keep Calm And Love Dogs!

Table of Contents

1. “Money can buy you a find dog, but only love can make him wag his tail.” –Kinny Friedman.

2. “Dogs do speak, but only to these who know how to listen.” –Orphan Pamuk.

3. “The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be.” –Konrad Lorenz.

4. “No matter what how little money and how few possessions your own, having a dog makes you rich.” –Louis Sabin.

5. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” –Roger A. Caras.

6. “Some people will never understand how much I love my dog; but that’s okay my dog knows.” –Anonymous.

7. “It is ironic that the hardest decision, that a pet owner must make, is the one that is the most caring and kind.” –Andy Martin.

8. “Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them.” –Thomas Jones.

9. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” –Josh Billings.

10. “The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.” –Mark Twain.

11. “When an eighty-five pound mammal licks your tears away, then tries to sit on your lap, it’s hard to feel sad.” –Kristan Higgins.

12. “The love of a dog is a pure thing, he gives you a trust which is total, and you must not betray it.” –Dean Koontz.

13. “I want to work like a dog, doing what I was born to do with a joy and purpose; I want to play like a dog with total, jolly abandon.” –Oprah Winfrey.

14. “Those who teach the most about humanity aren’t always humans.” –Donald L. Hicks.

15. “Dogs are our link to paradise.” –Milan Kundera.

16. “Over the years, I have felt the truest, purest love-the love of god, really I imagine that’s what god’s love feels like-is the love that comes from your dog.” –Oprah Winfrey.

17. “If there are no dogs, in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” –Will Rogers.

18. “No matter how you are feeling, a little dog going to love you.” –Waka Flocka Elame.

19. “Dogs are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, they make no criticisms.” –George Elliot.

20. “Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame; I should have a dog as a life coach.” –Moby.

21. “If your dog doesn’t like someone, you probably shouldn’t either.” –Jack Canfield.

22. “My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.” –Elayne Boosler.

23. “Scratch a dog and you will find a permanent job.” –Franklin P. Jones.

24. “All his life he tried to be a good person, many times, however, he failed; for after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.” –Charles M. Schulz.

25. “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go his heaven not men.” –Mark Twain.

26. “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditionally love for me, they are the role model for being alive.” –Gilda Radner.

27. “Opening up your life to a dog who needs a home is one of the most fulfilling things you can do.” –Emma Kenney.

28. “A dog will teach you unconditionally love, if you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.” –Robert Wagner.

29. “Happiness is a warm puppy.” –Charles M. Schulz.

30. “I like dogs, you always know what a dog is thinking; it has four words, happy sad, cross and concentrating. Also, dogs are faithful and they do not tell lies because they cannot talk.” –Mark Haddon.

31. “Actually my dog I think is the only person who consistently loves me all the time.” –H. G. Bissinger.

32. “A house is never lonely where a loving dog waits.” –Anonymous.

33. “Petting, scratching, and cuddling a dog could be as soothing to the mind and heart as deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer.” –Dean Koontz.

34. “Dogs never lie about love.” –Unknown.

35. “When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.” –W. Bruce Cameron.

36. “First they steal your heart; then they steal your bed.” –Anonymous.

37. “If you have a dog, you will most likely outline it; to get a dog is to open yourself to profound joy and prospectively to equally profound sadness.” –Marjorie Garber.

38. “If you want a friend, buy a dog.” –Kevin O’ Leary.

39. “A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull; give him your heart and he will give you his.” –John Grogan.

40. “If you think dogs can’t count, then putting three dogs biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them.” –Phil Pastoret.

41. “The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.” –Unknown.

42. “When you children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.” –Nora Ephron.

43. “You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, Wow you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that.” –Dave Bary.

44. “I am in a really good place right now, not emotionally or spiritually; just the couch with my dog.” –Unknown.

45. “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.” –M. K. Clinton.

46. “Dogs are filling an emptiness we didn’t ever know we had.” –Thom Jones.

47. “Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog, but you’ve never friendless ever, if you have a dog.” –Douglas Mallock.

48. “Be the person your dog thinks you are.” –C. J. Frick.

49. “Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong.” –W. R. Purche.

50. “To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring, it was peace.” –Milan Kundera.

51. “The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind.” –Theodorus Gaza.

52. “I love a dog; he does nothing for political reasons.” –Will Rogers.

53. “Dogs are like that, I guess, they know how to fix you, without over saying a word.” –Caroline George.

54. “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” –Andy Rooney.

55. “The dog was created especially for children; he is the god of frolic.” –Henry Ward Beecher.

56. “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.” –Dean Koontz.

57. “They motivate us to play, be affectionate, seek adventure, and be loyal.” –Tom Hayden.

58. “Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day.” –John Grogan.

59. “No matter what life throws at you, at the end of the day, your dog still love you.” –Anonymous.

60. “There’s a saying, if you want someone to love you forever, by a dog, feed it and keep it around.” –Dick Dale.

61. “If you don’t own a dog, at least one, there may not necessarily be anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.” –Roger Caras.

62. “You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.” –Anonymous.

63. “Happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a tail.” –Michele Howard.

64. “Dogs will understand your pain better than any human.” –Anonymous.

65. “My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies it comes from the love that’s in my dogs eyes.” –Unknown.

66. “Friendship with dog isn’t about who you’ve known the longest; it’s about who came and never left your side.” –Unknown.

67. “Welcome to our home where dog hair is both a fashion accessory and a condiment.” –Anonymous.

68. “When I needed a hand, I have found your paw.” –Anonymous.

69. “Some people are afraid of dogs but I am afraid of the opposite of days, the absence of dogs; dog less space.” –Unknown.

70. “A dog’s love can make even the worst days so much better.” –Unknown.

71. “Everyone is taught that angels have wings, but the lucky ones of as find they have a four paws.” –Anonymous.

72. “The love of my dog is worth every dog hair, every muddy paw print every early morning, and every dollar spent.” –Unknown.

73. “The amazing thing about having a dog is even through neither of you speak the same language, you develop this deep connection that you will never have with a human.” –Unknown.

74. “Beware of dog he will steal your heart.” –Anonymous.

75. “Having a dog will bless you with many of the happiest days of your life, and one of the worst.” –Anonymous.

76. “It is amazing how much love and laughter dogs can bring into our lives.” –Unknown.

77. “I look normal but believe me, I talk to my dog.” –Anonymous.

78. “He was your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog, you were his leader, and he will be yours; faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.” –Unknown.

79. “A house is not a home without a dog.” –Anonymous.

80. “Spend time with those who value you.” –Anonymous.

81. “Stop telling me he’s just a dog, my dog has more personality, integrity, empathy and loyalty than most people. I know he’s member into the family.” –Unknown.

82. “All you need to love and a dog.” –Anonymous.

83. “Without my dog my wallet would be full of my house would be clean but my heart would be empty.” –Unknown.

84. “Dog kisses fix everything.” –Anonymous.

85. “Sometimes the best medicine a dog who thinks their love can cure you.” –Dr. Ruth Roberts.

86. “If you’ve loved many dogs, you have a big heart.” –Erica Jong.

87. “It’s impossible to forget a dog that gave you so much to remember.” –Unknown.

88. “Time spent with my dog is never wasted.” –Booki Nova.

89. “Sometimes losing a pet is more painful than losing a human because in the case of the poet, you were not pretending to love it.” –Amy Sedaris.

90. “My little dog a heartbeat at my feet.” –Edith Wharton.

91. “You can trust your dog to guard your house but never trust your dog to guard your sandwich.” –Unknown.

92. “Everything I know I learned from dogs.” –Nora Roberts.

93. “How beautiful it is to find someone who wants nothing but your company.” –Brigitte Nicole.

94. “There are three faithful friends; an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.” –Benjamin Franklin.

95. “What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs.” –Crazy Dog Momma.

96. “Histories are fuller of examples of the fidelity of dogs than of friends.” –Alexander pope.

97. “A dog judges others not by theirs colour or creed or class but by who they are inside.” –John Grogan.

98. “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend, inside of a dog; it’s too dark to read.” –Graucho Marx.

99. “Everybody should have a shelter dog; it’s good for the soul.” –Paul Shaffer.

100. “In this cruel world animal are more loyal than humans.” –Anonymous.


Q1. Why dogs are so special in animals?

  • Everyone you have a pet or dog lovers, they know how much pet dog important in our life, our relationship century trustfully how much dogs are loyal with human. 
  • A dog is a human’s best friend, that’s absolutely right, Dogs are understand our feelings with the most comforting of emotions; truly love with us being loyal till their last breath. 
  • Loyal and Love sharing with us, dogs are social creatures. 
  • Dogs are always being with you. 
  • A dog can make you feel less alone.


Q2. Why families should have a dog?

  • Dogs are loyalty is also just a natural behavior, dogs are always the best friend in the world with you; they greet us at the door every day. 
  • The family dog is as much a part of daily life within a home as in any human household member, love us unconditionally and even help human’s live longer happier lives. 
  • Psychologically proves that whose growing up with a dog has been proven to help kids learn social skills. 
  • Kids with dogs get more exercise and group up alongside a loving companion as well as learn responsibility. 
  • Dogs are guard your home and family.


Q3. Why Benefits of having a dog in your life?

  • Dog does a domestic animal and loving friend to humans. 
  • Dogs unconditionally love you no matter what; they never judge you, being a loyalty with you till the last breath. 
  • Dogs never feel you alone how much you stress in your life, dogs makes you happy.
  • Wake you up earlier morning without alarm clock.
  • Most of people who have hobbies for exercise morning walk that's good for having a dog. Dogs always loving go outside to play with you. 
  • Scientifically way, the most important thing dogs are so adorable and cute they make us love them.


Q4. Which reasons to have a dog?

  • The dogs turn to change in your mood automatically increase happily to love them. 
  • Humans and dogs are connections truly loyal, having a dogs help you physical improvements healthy fitness; friendship has been back thousands of years. 
  • Your dog always protects you and best friend forever with you in the world. 
  • Never leave you alone how much poor or rich, whatever you clothe you wear or things you do. 
  • Dogs are just want to love and loved by humans.


Q5. About mine own pet dog?

Shadow
  • I have my own dog his name “Shadow” is breed Great Dane. 
  • He wakes me early morning up before alarm time.
  • He so much energetic to play with us.
  • Especially Shadow loves my dad when dad comes from office he can't control his emotions; he's so much exciting to meet him.
  • He always protect and loving to us.
  • Actually I have so many reasons to loving my shadow; he’s adorable, friendly and loyal with me and my family. 
  • Who people having a dog that person is lucky in the world. I am so glad I have a dog in my life.

Best Dog Quotes About Love, Best Friend & Loyalty With Photos-Tweet This?

It's my wish this all quotes will bless you, inspire, motivates, confidence, self-love and care believe yourself in the world. "Quotes Motivational" have amazing ability to change the way feel about life. I have inspirational and motivational as well as positive words are a quickly way to change your thinking.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. I think I will have a street dog and I will love him from my core 🤩 but my parents don't allow me to have one wish me that I will have one in future when I can afford to feed him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are really dog lovers any how you love dog, I hope your wish come true as soon as possible ^^

      Delete